The courses we provide in the Technology Area are:
- ITIL: These courses introduce participants to the lifecycle of IT service management, delivering business service expectations, learning through a case study the disciplines of ITIL best practices
- SCRUM: SCRUM is the simplest and most efficient framework of principles and practices for the rapid development of products and services. The SCRUM courses we offer are:
- SCRUM Master Professional (SMPC)
- SCRUM Product Owner (SPO)
- SCRUM Developer Team (SDTP)
- COBIT: COBIT 5 is “a business framework for government and IT management in the enterprise”. “. Its purpose is to satisfy the needs of organizations that require them to have access to data/information that helps them to support business decisions. COBIT 5 helps achieve operational excellence, maintain acceptable levels of IT risk , Optimize IT investment and ensure regulatory compliance.